Hey!

Welcome to my blog! Send me messages, comments. Whateverr.

iLOVEu.

me :)

My photo
This is my blog. I love it! Ahh! I suck at diaries, so... blogs. Ha.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

erg.

WOW! It's been a while, huh? My Internet's been out, and it totally sucks, I know. But now, I'm gonna get back in it!

I'm creating 2 new blogs, one for fashion and one for political news. Sound good? ME TOO!

Today I went to a super amazing vegetarian Indian restaurant with my mom and her BFF. It was cool. And OMGGG, Gossip Girl was fantab yesterday. Totally.

I love that commercial with that lady and her friend (or her lover, I don't judge) in the grocery store and their picking out yogurt and that guy's like "Believe in you, I believe in you!" It's funny. LOLZ!


Well, I'm gonna go because I can feel that your eyes are glazing over. Love you all :)

No comments:

<33 my dog :)

<33 my dog :)