Hey!

Welcome to my blog! Send me messages, comments. Whateverr.

iLOVEu.

me :)

My photo
This is my blog. I love it! Ahh! I suck at diaries, so... blogs. Ha.

Friday, September 12, 2008

One is the lonliest number...

Home. Friday night. Home. Pathetic.

THAT'S ME, TONIGHT. PATHETIC.

Not really, I'm waiting for my mom to come home from her trip to... somewhere. She should be home any minute.

Hey, reader. Do you know what makes people uggos? Not that I'm an uggo, but... just wondering. And why do thirty-year-olds get Botox?

Uhmmbumm...

So today my mom were talking about our favorite names. If I had 15 kids, they'd be named:

1. Violet
2. Ross
3. Monica
4. Mia
5. Charles
6. Norah
7. Jacob
8. Sofea
9. Emily
10. Harry
11. Matthew
12. Farrah
13. Lillee
14. Steven
15. Jenna

The first seven's surnames would be Von Trapp, and the last eight would be Gyllenhaal :)

You know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

<33 my dog :)

<33 my dog :)